Local disabled children depend on Whoopsadaisy to reach their full potential. We depend on your support to help get them there.
You can donate a one-off amount, set up a monthly direct debit, or pay in the money that you have raised. If you prefer to make a bank transfer, just email us at the address below for details.
Easy Fundraising: an easy way to raise money for Whoopsadaisy when you shop online
Go to www.easyfundraising.org.uk
1. Click on ‘Find a cause’ and select Whoopsadaisy.
2. Fill out the quick form to register your details.
3. Find the retailer you want to shop with.
4. Click to visit the retailer, then shop as you normally would.
5. Your donation will be show in your easyfundraising account with 30 days.
We are grateful for any legacy donations however large or small. You can leave a specific sum of money or a proportion of your estate to Whoopsadaisy in your Will.
Whatever way you choose to give will help us to provide a lifeline for local disabled children and their parents – now and in the future. Thank you for caring.
Whoopsadaisy,PO Box 5469, Brighton, BN50 8ND